“Stop thinking & end your problem”– By Lao Tzu
We know this above quotation is hard to believe when it comes about retirement planning or financial freedom,
- When can I get my financial freedom?
- How much money will be required?
- How long do I need to work for money?
Answer to these questions are;
No two retirements are precisely similar, So we don't treat them like they are.
- No investment avenue is terrible, but we firmly believe that not all available investment avenues are good for everyone. So, do you have the right investment avenue in your retirement bucket?
- Does your Investment are in the optimal mix to provide you income as well as Wealth appreciation?
- Have you thought of consolidating your assets as it is vital for your peaceful Retirement & also for your heirs?
- Does your spouse or family member know about your financial matters? Who can my spouse or family turn to for assistance if I am no longer available to handle our affairs?