“Money is a means, not an end. More important than building a pile of Money is building a plan for that money.”
Bearing this in mind, the most effective thing to ask yourself isn’t “How much money can I save”?
Its “what am I saving for”?
We at FinTao believe that all individuals are unique; they have their own life, own dreams, own plans, we make a customized plan for our clients.
We will plan for your future events like your Child’s Education, Wealth Creation, Child’s Marriage, Life security, Retirement, and other life goals.
While planning, we focus on-
- Contingency Planning- Insurance Needs
- Planning for financial goals
- Tax-efficient and Safe “Goal Base Exit”
- Cash-flow management
- Review & Rebalance
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION(FAQ)
Goal planning is the art of bringing certainty to your life as we all are unaware of how much do we need for our Retirement, Kids’ Education or any other financial goals. By doing the financial planning, we can know how much is required and start saving from today and get peace of mind.
As we are aware nothing is constant, time flies, there are lot many things which have been changed during our parent’s time things were pretty much simple just invest in a couple of Government schemes or PF account it will take care of the entire Financial Journey, but now the time has changed there are lot many Instruments have been included in Financial Journey we would like to help you to choose the right one for you considering the holistic view of your finances.
Financial Planning is a broader concept, retirement planning is a part of financial planning. Financial Planning covers all aspects of a person’s financial wellbeing. This includes budgeting, saving, investing, overall debt to equity ratio, insurance planning, tax planning, asset allocation and estate planning. Retirement planning covers only the investments made for retirement,
You may decide to seek help from a professional financial planner if:
- You need expertise you don’t possess in certain areas of your finances. For example, a planner can help you evaluate the level of risk in your investment portfolio and revise your asset allocation;
- You don’t feel you have the time to do planning and also keep track of that
- You know that you need to improve your finances but don’t know what can be done
- You feel that a professional advisor could help you improve on how you are currently managing your finances;
- You have an immediate need or unexpected life events such as an inheritance or major illness;
- You want to get a professional opinion about the plan you have prepared for yourself.
Financial planning is an ongoing process. We need to track the goals and make the changes in the plan if some significant life event happens. We need to review the plan at least once per year, to ensure the data you’re working with is accurate, your plan reflects your goals and priorities, and you’re clear on the action items that you need to proactively manage over the next six to 12 months to keep things on track. The most important thing a certified financial planner does is hand holding the clients and address the financial biases.
Your Financial Planner is the same like a Nutritionist or doctor, until & unless your Financial Planner is not aware of what is lacking in your financial portfolio or what is in excess, he will not be able to give you a best fit of recommendation, so sharing personal & financial Information is in your best interest.
The most significant part of a financial plan is being aware of addressing the risk that may lie ahead. So, before going ahead with the investments it’s important to secure yourself from any uncertainty. Insurance is like a protection shield that will protect your goals as well as your investments.